We are always happy to see our products helping you to accomplish your goals. However, if you think you need to get a refund, please, read the section below.
Since we provide non-tangible, irrevocable goods, we do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the product is sent. Please note that we offer digital products, not services, so there is no way to close access to the files that you’ve already received.
The Consumer Rights Act gives you rights to claim against the seller if your digital download is faulty. As a seller, we can issue a refund if there is a technical problem and we can't help you to resolve the matter or if there was a misrepresentation in the product description. In those cases, the refund period is 60 days from the moment of the purchase.
We consider a technical problem to be one of the following:
- Non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server, you might not receive a delivery email from us. In this case, we recommend contacting us for assistance.
- Major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be reported directly to our technical support.
- Product not-as-described: such issues must be reported to our technical support within 14 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the product description page. Complaints that are based merely on the customer's false expectations or wishes are not honoured.
However, as a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit in the following situations:
- You change your mind about an item;
- You bought an item by mistake;
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use an item;
Please note that when purchasing a product through our website you are, as a customer, considered to be aware of our Refund Policy statements.